Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Gay Pride Day in ATLANTA ^^

Who doesn't love pictures? 
Here's a post that says it all thorough images (and a few captions here and there ;). Enjoy!

Also! Click play while you look at the photos, its always fun to hear music while doing anything.
NuTone - Coming Back (featuring Heidi Vogel) by anbmjj 


To enlarge photos: I suggest you just right click it and choose open in new tab since by simply clicking on them will lead you away from the blog to a whole other address... we don't want that now do we. ^_^... >:U... :D

My beautiful step niece.

My gorgeous daughter Suki

My sister would kill me if she saw this.

wink! ;)



^ What an interesting and beautiful concept ^

Fierce Biatches.
Garu, blog contributor.

 



 

hotties!
 
Boobs!

A message read but heard?
SHOUT!
Wave to the Camera ^^




Steven Lee, Blog Contributor.

No comments:

Post a Comment