Monday, October 17, 2011

The Valentine Stories Chapter 1 part I

The Valentine Stories
By Dominique Strums

Chapter 1.I
Six hundred years ago the world of the supernatural combined with the world of humans. I don’t know how or why this happened, but this is the world I live in today. The world is governed by the laws of the Elite, an organization made up of powerful beings, both human and supernatural. The Elite is divided into four divisions, hearts, spades, clubs, and diamonds. Each of those four divisions are divided into three, which are ruled by either a king, a queen, or a jack. Each of those possess a next in command known as the ace. They also lead a small army of nine soldiers also known as the seats. The seats rank in numbers two to ten, two being the highest.

My name is Dominique Valentine. I am eighteen years old. Today I am going to audition to join the Elite, well me and my two best friends, Eletta Smith and Danny Del Luiz. A couple weeks ago I noticed that I had gotten quite strong and fast. Somehow it seemed my abilities had been enhanced. I figured what best way to use them then to protect the world I live in. My real dream is to one day become a king, a queen, or a jack of the Elite.

By the way, today is October 1. The end of the month is my birthday, October 31.

No comments:

Post a Comment