Thursday, September 15, 2011

I am truly disappointed

So I got my Dum Spiro Spero Bundle Pack today. Lets see, I ordered it June.. 14th? I wanna say? The website: omega order. Yeah first of all, this was supposed to be a pre-sale item... for some reason I ended up with it 2 MONTHS after its debut. The description wasn't very clear so to be honest. I wasn't even sure what I was getting exactly. But one thing I knew for sure, I was getting the deluxe edition of the album. That was what I screamed at my computer screen for (when I was buying it or course... Garu-chan knows, we were on the phone when I saw it.) out of pure excitement and anticipation... yeah, talk about bursting my bubble. NOT the album of course. The things that I was supposed to be getting WITH it. Apparently the things I was supposed to be getting were: Dum.S.S. Delx edition, a dir en grey t-shirt, 2 Lp's, and a SIGNED poster.. as in signed BY DIR EN GREY! When I found out... pfft, you can imagine how angry I was... that THAT was what actually got sold out. But the man I spoke to LAST WEEK (1st contact with a real human at their contact number) he explained I'd be able to choose something else of Dir en Grey's older stuff (Dvd's, last album they did, and several t-shirts) so I choose a t-shirt cause I already lack clothing and everything else I have or can get. He also said instead of the sold out poster, I'd be receiving a much larger poster. I was a little happier because I've always wanted a dir en grey poster to hang on my wall... another huge mistake. That poster has TEXT on it! NONE of the band members's actually faces, and it's from 2009 tour all visible things. -_-... I think... just this once, I've truly earned the opportunity to say #whyalwaysme.

   FYI, I'm listening to the album right now... you like eargasms? Then you will like Dum Spero Spiro... its that simple. Good day everyone. >.>

2 comments: